Hi,I'm Mysara Azhar. Prefer to called as Mye. Anyway, Please call me DatinMye if you don't mind. Hihi. Pmr candidates in 2012. My first cry was on 11october1997.Studying at Sekolah Menengah Perempuan Bukit Kuda, Klang. I love my family & dear kitten, Nikko Magly. Here is the place I write when there is no papers. My tears & happiness things I've wrote. Hope readers like it & keep stalking.
Lots Of Loves Mye <3
Find me on:
Tweet-tweet Tumblr Pesbuk

My Thingy ♥
•Canon 600d •Nokia x5 •Ipad
Dreaming to have
•Braces •tamron lenses •Mr Right
& lastly I would like to have a prom night party on my 20th birthday
wild days
asdfghjk -.-by Mye
Friday, December 16, 2011 @ 9:13 AM

Hi, korang sume tak rindu mye ke? hihi I'm going to tell you about one guy that is sho arrogant with me. i just don't know why but if I  tegur him, He just not layan me, i'm so sad, His my friends and why he was arrogant with me. I don't want to mention his name here and I'll never forget how arrogant he is. So what? you are not my anything at all, so boleh jalan la, nak sombong-2 pulak, I regret for have a lil bit perasaan with him. Hanye Allah je yg tahu betapa sakit nye hati Mye. btw, after i'm back form Korea. its was a boring day ever. I din't go anywhere except for going to buy food or all that stuff, mesty skrg ade yg pergy holiday, enjoy babe, I hope your journey was awesome. I think its just a short story to be tell but I'm appreciate you if youre reading this. lots of loves Mye